Important Dates for Rosemount citizens
Important 2022 Election Days
We have a general city election for council this year.
Absentee Voting Begins for General Election at City Hall: September 23
- Rosemount City Hall will be open to accept absentee ballot applications and to vote by absentee ballot during normal working hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- BALLOT DROP BOX
For your safety and convenience, there is an official ballot drop box inside the Council Chambers of City Hall (M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or outside the Police Department
Early Voting Begins for General Election at City Hall: November 1
- Rosemount City Hall will be open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
General Election: November 8, 2022
- Polls are open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
New precincts for Rosemount For 2022 elections some precincts and voting locations changed
In what precinct do I live, and where do I vote? Go to the state website by clicking here for My Precinct
- Precinct 1 and 7: Rosemount Community Center, 13885 South Robert Trail
- Precinct 2: St John's Lutheran Church, 14385 Blaine Avenue
- Precinct 3: First Baptist Church of Rosemount, 14400 Diamond Path West
- Precinct 4: Rosemount Steeple Center, 14375 South Robert Trail
- Precinct 5 and 6: The Well, 14770 Canada Avenue
- Precinct 8: Hosanna Church, 14402 Biscayne Avenue
- Located at the link-Go to Printable Maps, Election Precinct: https://rosemount-maps-cirosemountmn.hub.arcgis.com/
- For address specific precinct locator, use: https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/
To be eligible to vote in Minnesota you must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- have resided in Minnesota for at least 20 days prior to Election Day;
- have a felony conviction completed or discharged;
- not have had your voting rights revoked by a court;
- not have been found legally incompetent by a court.
Use http://www.sos.state.mn.us/ to assist you regarding:
- Voter Registration prior to election
- Election Day Voter Registration
- Absentee Ballots when you are not available on Primary and Election Day